Knoch Infrarot – Service
- Electrical installation should only to be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Devices in the protection classes IPX4 and IPX5 are approved for interior and exterior use.
- The electrical circuit used for the connection of the heating device must at a minimum be protected by a 16 A (delayed) fuse.
- The heating device should be mounted at least 1,800 mm above the floor (see operating instructions).
- Do not mount the device directly under power sockets, junction boxes, switches or electrical wiring.
- For use in wet rooms take note of the installation regulations VDE 0100, part 701.
- The unit must never be left unattended while in operation.
- Careful! Some parts of the product can become very hot and cause burns. Particular care should be taken if children or vulnerable people are present.
- Do not cover the device when turned on or warm - this is a fire hazard.
- Do not look directly into the operational IR halogen lamp for a longer period of time or from a short distance!
- With improper usage infrared heat can damage eyes (thermal retinal damage, damage to cornea and lenses, cataracts) and skin (IR erythema, burning). Therefore installation instructions should be observed (see operating instructions).
- Damaged power cords or lamps may only be replaced by the manufacturer, their customer service or qualified electricians.
The radiator with the golden tubes generate infrared A and B radiation from the tungsten filament and filter the visible light with its coating. The long-lasting lamps burn for > 5,000 hours and achieve up to 90% heat recovery.
Only approx. 15% of the visible light of a Golden Glare radiator results, thanks to the Low Glare technology. The infrared radiation contains a larger portion of infrared light from the invisible spectrum. The lamps burn for > 5,000 hours and achieve up to 90% heat recovery.
White Glare - world debut
The white lamps shine with 2700 Kelvin in a warm white reading light. The heat developement is identic. But the red light percentage is absorbed totally by a special coating.
Through reflectors made of high-gloss aluminium, developed with the most modern ray tracing methods, all ComfortSun radiators can boast an unrivalled efficiency: Up to 90% of the electrical output reaches you as heat. The long-lasting lamps burn for > 5,000 hours and achieve up to 90% heat recovery.